BREITBART NEWS: White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders accused the media of dividing America on Tuesday, after a series of questions from reporters about whether President Donald Trump was racist.
“Frankly, if we want to look at who’s creating divisions in the country, I think the media has done more to divide this country, certainly far more than this president ever has,” Sanders said during a press briefing at the White House.
Several reporters questioned Trump’s use of the word “dog” to refer to his former aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman, suggesting that Trump was singling out black people for criticism.
Sanders said the president’s response to Manigault-Newman “absolutely nothing to do with race.”
“The fact is, the president is an equal opportunity person that calls things like he sees it,” she said. “He always fights fire with fire and he certainly doesn’t hold back on doing that across the board.”
[Read More…] [jp_post_view]
- U.S. Wins Title of World’s Most Competitive Economy for First Time in a Decade
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Plunge to New Post-1969 Record
- REPORT: Mueller Will Accept Written Answers From Trump on ‘Russian Collusion’
- WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Nike vs In-n-Out: The Silent Majority Have Spoken
- Chuck Todd Silent on NBC News’ Weinstein Scandal After Declaring War on Media Critics
- Social media users falsely accuse ex-Trump official of making ‘white power’ gesture at Kavanaugh hearing
- Investigation: Potentially 39M Cases of Identity Theft by Illegal Aliens in Four Years
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming