BREITBART NEWS: White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders accused the media of dividing America on Tuesday, after a series of questions from reporters about whether President Donald Trump was racist.
“Frankly, if we want to look at who’s creating divisions in the country, I think the media has done more to divide this country, certainly far more than this president ever has,” Sanders said during a press briefing at the White House.
Several reporters questioned Trump’s use of the word “dog” to refer to his former aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman, suggesting that Trump was singling out black people for criticism.
Sanders said the president’s response to Manigault-Newman “absolutely nothing to do with race.”
“The fact is, the president is an equal opportunity person that calls things like he sees it,” she said. “He always fights fire with fire and he certainly doesn’t hold back on doing that across the board.”
[Read More…] 189 views
- Border rancher: ‘We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal’
- Hoping to keep his seat and wary of angering the base, McConnell defers to Trump on the shutdown
- The IRS is recalling 46,000 workers to handle tax returns
- Nancy Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union Address
- ‘THE SMOKING GUN’: Google Manipulated YouTube Search Results for Abortion, Maxine Waters, David Hogg
- Networks Trashed Trump With 90% Negative Spin in 2018, But Did It Matter?
- Judge Blocks Trump Admin from Adding Citizenship Question to 2020 Census
- Huckabee: FBI Agents Who Secretly Investigated Trump Should Be Prosecuted
- Exiled Trump-Hating Politicians Seek Refuge at Leftist Cable Networks – Big League Politics
- ABC/WaPo Poll: Support for Border Wall Soars Among Swing-Voters