THE GATEWAY PUNDIT: Not all forays into politics are equal. Two companies in the news in the past few days highlight this lesson. The Silent Majority has spoken. This is the story of In-n-Out versus Nike.
Let’s start with In-n-Out Burgers. Liberals decided to call for a national boycott because In-n-Out committed the “sin” of donating to the GOP. How idiotic is the idea of boycotting a company for making a political donation? Almost every company, even the small businesses you buy from, is run by someone who has a political opinion.
Having that opinion is protected by free speech clause of the U.S. Constitution. It’s what America is all about. It’s what so many millions of young Americans have died for on bloody battlefields all over the world.
Most businesses or their CEOs give political donations. Again, that is protected by free speech. Again, that is as American as apple pie. Most of us never know who the businesses we buy from donates to. Or care. If I like a product, I’ll buy it. I don’t care who you donate to. But boycotting businesses who give to the GOP is idiotic.
First, the GOP controls the Presidency, Senate, House, a large majority of Governors, Lt. Governors and state legislatures. In short, the GOP dominates America. As a matter of fact, polling proves “conservatives” outnumber “liberals” in 47 out of 50 states.
Yet liberals and the liberal media paint us as either “extreme” “racist” “Nazis” or criminals. Liberals are kidding themselves. Pure delusion. Our views are common sense and mainstream. You’re the radical extreme ones. You’re the ones who are out of touch. Fact- we are “the Silent Majority.”
[Read More…] [jp_post_view]
- U.S. Wins Title of World’s Most Competitive Economy for First Time in a Decade
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Plunge to New Post-1969 Record
- REPORT: Mueller Will Accept Written Answers From Trump on ‘Russian Collusion’
- WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Nike vs In-n-Out: The Silent Majority Have Spoken
- Chuck Todd Silent on NBC News’ Weinstein Scandal After Declaring War on Media Critics
- Social media users falsely accuse ex-Trump official of making ‘white power’ gesture at Kavanaugh hearing
- Investigation: Potentially 39M Cases of Identity Theft by Illegal Aliens in Four Years
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming