BIG LEAGUE POLITICS:On the cusp of what will surely be a disappointing report for the radical left from Special Counsel Robert Mueller III’s office on alleged “Russian collusion,” Democrats are beginning to turn on Mueller.
“What we are interested in is, does the president have business dealings with Russia such that it compromises the United States?” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said on “Meet the Press” Sunday “[I]f the special counsel hasn’t subpoenaed Deutsche Bank, he can’t be doing much of a money laundering investigation.”
The investigation into President Donald J. Trump’s non-existent “collusion” with Russia has been underway for 18 months. Apparently 18 months of work resulting in zero evidence of wrongdoing does not sit well with Schiff, who is certain that Trump has committed crimes. He’s just not sure which crimes. In fact, finding no evidence of wrongdoing, in Schiff’s eyes, actually proves that Mueller is not “doing much of a money laundering investigation.” The House Intelligence Committee member wants Mueller to keep digging into Trump.
[Read More…] 270 views
- The Budget Deal!
- President Trump’s Approval Soars!
- Democrat Tax Plans Are Crazy!
- BOMBSHELL – Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: ‘Knock it off and get it done’
- California governor rebukes Trump in border troop withdrawal
- FBI scrambled to respond to Hillary Clinton lawyer amid Weiner laptop review, newly released emails show
- Never Trumper Erick Erickson Announces He Will Support Trump in 2020
- Saving Babies and DIA Psyops!
- TURNCOAT: Schiff Attacks Mueller for Not Investigating Trump Enough
- Texas Lawmakers Propose State Funding for Wall on Border