BREITBART NEWS: The number of job openings for Americans has surged to the highest level ever recorded by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, newly released economic data reveals.
There are now a record 6.7 million job openings for Americans in President Trump’s economy, far exceeding the number of unemployed Americans. As Breitbart News’s financial editor, John Carney, noted, this means there is now a job for every single American in the U.S. labor market:
Bureau of Labor Statistics The federal government first started recording U.S. job openings in December 2000. In April 2018, Trump’s roaring economy delivered the highest number of job openings ever for Americans.
Job openings increased significantly in goods manufacturing, with 33,000 additional openings, and in the information sector, with 26,000 additional openings.
[Read More…] 94 views
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming
- Top 10 Reasons Why Today’s Robust Economy Belongs to President Trump and Not to Obama
- July Report: Prime-age Employment-Population Ratio Highest in Decade
- Unemployment Fell as Job Creation Slowed a Bit in July, Huge Upward Revisions for June and May
- CNN’s Acosta Attacks Hannity: ‘Propagandist for Profit’, ‘Lies Every Night’
- Pastor Predicts Donald Trump Will Be ‘The Most Pro-Black President in Our Lifetime’
- US Appeals Court Rules Trump’s EO Threatening to Withhold Funding From Sanctuary Cities ‘Unconstitutional’
- McConnell Declares Tentative Support for Trump’s Border Wall