BREITBART NEWS: The number of job openings for Americans has surged to the highest level ever recorded by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, newly released economic data reveals.
There are now a record 6.7 million job openings for Americans in President Trump’s economy, far exceeding the number of unemployed Americans. As Breitbart News’s financial editor, John Carney, noted, this means there is now a job for every single American in the U.S. labor market:
Bureau of Labor Statistics The federal government first started recording U.S. job openings in December 2000. In April 2018, Trump’s roaring economy delivered the highest number of job openings ever for Americans.
Job openings increased significantly in goods manufacturing, with 33,000 additional openings, and in the information sector, with 26,000 additional openings.
[Read More…] 52 views
- Steve Scalise Slams Big Tech Bias at Road to Majority Conference | Breitbart
- Trump’s Economy Delivers Historic 6.7 Million Job Openings
- McConnell cancels most of August recess
- Will Today Be the Day Spygate Officially Shifts Its Focus From Trump to Obama? FBI Director of Counter Intelligence Preistap in Front of Congress Today
- Senate Releases Unredacted Strzok-Page Texts Showing FBI Initiated MULTIPLE SPIES in Trump Campaign in December 2015
- California primaries take top billing as voters in 8 states head to polls
- London Manhunt After One-Year-Old Baby, Woman Stabbed in Broad Daylight