BREITBART NEWS: The number of job openings for Americans has surged to the highest level ever recorded by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, newly released economic data reveals.
There are now a record 6.7 million job openings for Americans in President Trump’s economy, far exceeding the number of unemployed Americans. As Breitbart News’s financial editor, John Carney, noted, this means there is now a job for every single American in the U.S. labor market:
Bureau of Labor Statistics The federal government first started recording U.S. job openings in December 2000. In April 2018, Trump’s roaring economy delivered the highest number of job openings ever for Americans.
Job openings increased significantly in goods manufacturing, with 33,000 additional openings, and in the information sector, with 26,000 additional openings.
[Read More…] [jp_post_view]
- U.S. Wins Title of World’s Most Competitive Economy for First Time in a Decade
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Plunge to New Post-1969 Record
- REPORT: Mueller Will Accept Written Answers From Trump on ‘Russian Collusion’
- WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Nike vs In-n-Out: The Silent Majority Have Spoken
- Chuck Todd Silent on NBC News’ Weinstein Scandal After Declaring War on Media Critics
- Social media users falsely accuse ex-Trump official of making ‘white power’ gesture at Kavanaugh hearing
- Investigation: Potentially 39M Cases of Identity Theft by Illegal Aliens in Four Years
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming