THE GATEWAY PUNDIT: Many in the Mainstream Media (MSM) are having a difficult time giving President Trump credit for the great economy, arguably the best in history!
MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough went as far as to give former President Obama credit for this economy. Here are 10 reasons Scarborough and all the unbelievers are wrong – This Truly is Trump’s Economy!
1) Billionaire Free Enterpriser vs Public Servant Pamphleteer
The first argument that the current economic miracle is President Trump’s and not President Obama’s is the most obvious. Trump is a billionaire businessman who understands how to make money in a capitalist economy. Obama was a pamphleteer before getting into politics. To assume Obama ever knew anything about economics is a stretch.
President Trump used his economic knowledge and experience to put in place the ability for average Americans to succeed. Obama gave average Americans a handout.
To give Obama credit for the economy is to pretend that a street pamphleteer knows more about economics than a billionaire businessman
[Read More…] [jp_post_view]
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Plunge to New Post-1969 Record
- REPORT: Mueller Will Accept Written Answers From Trump on ‘Russian Collusion’
- WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Nike vs In-n-Out: The Silent Majority Have Spoken
- Chuck Todd Silent on NBC News’ Weinstein Scandal After Declaring War on Media Critics
- Social media users falsely accuse ex-Trump official of making ‘white power’ gesture at Kavanaugh hearing
- Investigation: Potentially 39M Cases of Identity Theft by Illegal Aliens in Four Years
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming
- Top 10 Reasons Why Today’s Robust Economy Belongs to President Trump and Not to Obama