BREITBART NEWS: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA), approaching the one year anniversary of his near fatal wounding by a crazed shooter, addressed the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s “Road to Majority” conference, where he raised concerns over Big Tech bias against conservatives.
“If you think there might be a culture war in this country, the fact that the left and even people in organizations like Twitter and Facebook were literally trying to suppress conservative speech,” Scalise said at the at Washington, DC, Omni Shoreham Hotel, as he endorsed Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) in her race for U.S. Senate.
Scalise related how Blackburn, who chaired the House Select Panel that investigated Planned Parenthood’s sale of “fetal tissue” from abortions, ran into trouble with social media giant Twitter, who banned her campaign announcement video as “offensive” and “inflammatory,” while allowing Planned Parenthood to run ads in support of abortion.
[Read More…] 311 views
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming
- Top 10 Reasons Why Today’s Robust Economy Belongs to President Trump and Not to Obama
- July Report: Prime-age Employment-Population Ratio Highest in Decade
- Unemployment Fell as Job Creation Slowed a Bit in July, Huge Upward Revisions for June and May
- CNN’s Acosta Attacks Hannity: ‘Propagandist for Profit’, ‘Lies Every Night’
- Pastor Predicts Donald Trump Will Be ‘The Most Pro-Black President in Our Lifetime’
- US Appeals Court Rules Trump’s EO Threatening to Withhold Funding From Sanctuary Cities ‘Unconstitutional’
- McConnell Declares Tentative Support for Trump’s Border Wall