BREITBART NEWS: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA), approaching the one year anniversary of his near fatal wounding by a crazed shooter, addressed the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s “Road to Majority” conference, where he raised concerns over Big Tech bias against conservatives.
“If you think there might be a culture war in this country, the fact that the left and even people in organizations like Twitter and Facebook were literally trying to suppress conservative speech,” Scalise said at the at Washington, DC, Omni Shoreham Hotel, as he endorsed Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) in her race for U.S. Senate.
Scalise related how Blackburn, who chaired the House Select Panel that investigated Planned Parenthood’s sale of “fetal tissue” from abortions, ran into trouble with social media giant Twitter, who banned her campaign announcement video as “offensive” and “inflammatory,” while allowing Planned Parenthood to run ads in support of abortion.
[Read More…] 161 views
- Steve Scalise Slams Big Tech Bias at Road to Majority Conference | Breitbart
- Trump’s Economy Delivers Historic 6.7 Million Job Openings
- McConnell cancels most of August recess
- Will Today Be the Day Spygate Officially Shifts Its Focus From Trump to Obama? FBI Director of Counter Intelligence Preistap in Front of Congress Today
- Senate Releases Unredacted Strzok-Page Texts Showing FBI Initiated MULTIPLE SPIES in Trump Campaign in December 2015
- California primaries take top billing as voters in 8 states head to polls
- London Manhunt After One-Year-Old Baby, Woman Stabbed in Broad Daylight