BREITBART NEWS: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA), approaching the one year anniversary of his near fatal wounding by a crazed shooter, addressed the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s “Road to Majority” conference, where he raised concerns over Big Tech bias against conservatives.
“If you think there might be a culture war in this country, the fact that the left and even people in organizations like Twitter and Facebook were literally trying to suppress conservative speech,” Scalise said at the at Washington, DC, Omni Shoreham Hotel, as he endorsed Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) in her race for U.S. Senate.
Scalise related how Blackburn, who chaired the House Select Panel that investigated Planned Parenthood’s sale of “fetal tissue” from abortions, ran into trouble with social media giant Twitter, who banned her campaign announcement video as “offensive” and “inflammatory,” while allowing Planned Parenthood to run ads in support of abortion.
[Read More…] [jp_post_view]
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Plunge to New Post-1969 Record
- REPORT: Mueller Will Accept Written Answers From Trump on ‘Russian Collusion’
- WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Nike vs In-n-Out: The Silent Majority Have Spoken
- Chuck Todd Silent on NBC News’ Weinstein Scandal After Declaring War on Media Critics
- Social media users falsely accuse ex-Trump official of making ‘white power’ gesture at Kavanaugh hearing
- Investigation: Potentially 39M Cases of Identity Theft by Illegal Aliens in Four Years
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming
- Top 10 Reasons Why Today’s Robust Economy Belongs to President Trump and Not to Obama