THE GATEWAY PUNDIT: The US Senate today released over 500 pages of information related to the Spygate scandal.
Hidden in the information are unredacted Strzok – Page texts that show the FBI initiated actions to insert multiple spies in the Trump campaign in December 2015.
Once again Internet sleuths unearthed damning evidence that the FBI was engaged in Spygate long before they let on.
As we reported previously, according to far left Politico, Comey stated in March of 2017 under oath that the FBI investigation into the Trump – Russia scandal started in July 2016:
FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Monday that his agency has been investigating possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials since last July .
The newly revealed timeline — which Comey detailed in a much-anticipated House Intelligence Committee hearing — means the FBI probe was occurring during the peak of an alleged Russian campaign to destabilize the presidential race and eventually help elect President Donald Trump.
But Comey appears to have lied about this.
[Read More…] 75 views
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming
- Top 10 Reasons Why Today’s Robust Economy Belongs to President Trump and Not to Obama
- July Report: Prime-age Employment-Population Ratio Highest in Decade
- Unemployment Fell as Job Creation Slowed a Bit in July, Huge Upward Revisions for June and May
- CNN’s Acosta Attacks Hannity: ‘Propagandist for Profit’, ‘Lies Every Night’
- Pastor Predicts Donald Trump Will Be ‘The Most Pro-Black President in Our Lifetime’
- US Appeals Court Rules Trump’s EO Threatening to Withhold Funding From Sanctuary Cities ‘Unconstitutional’
- McConnell Declares Tentative Support for Trump’s Border Wall