BREITBART NEWS: Special Counsel Robert Mueller will accept written answers from President Trump regarding questions about whether his campaign ‘colluded with the Russians,’ according to a new report out by the New York Times.
Mueller is also seeking to question President Trump on so-called ‘obstruction of justice’ however, Mueller and his investigators understood that issues of executive privilege could complicate their pursuit of a presidential interview and did not ask for written responses on that matter, The New York Times said.
So basically, Robert Mueller has nothing on President Trump.
As previously reported, Rudy Giuliani, is preparing a ‘counter-report’ to question Robert Mueller’s legitimacy. Giuliani told The Daily Beast in an interview that his report will focus partly on if the “initiation of the investigation was…legitimate or not.”
Giuliani, Jay Sekulow and other lawyers are helping put together the report which could exceed 100 pages and be released in the next 2-3 weeks–unless it is derailed by sudden developments in the Mueller witch hunt such as a presidential subpoena, according to The Daily Beast.
[Read More…] 105 views
- Border rancher: ‘We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal’
- Hoping to keep his seat and wary of angering the base, McConnell defers to Trump on the shutdown
- The IRS is recalling 46,000 workers to handle tax returns
- Nancy Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union Address
- ‘THE SMOKING GUN’: Google Manipulated YouTube Search Results for Abortion, Maxine Waters, David Hogg
- Networks Trashed Trump With 90% Negative Spin in 2018, But Did It Matter?
- Judge Blocks Trump Admin from Adding Citizenship Question to 2020 Census
- Huckabee: FBI Agents Who Secretly Investigated Trump Should Be Prosecuted
- Exiled Trump-Hating Politicians Seek Refuge at Leftist Cable Networks – Big League Politics
- ABC/WaPo Poll: Support for Border Wall Soars Among Swing-Voters