BREITBART NEWS: Special Counsel Robert Mueller will accept written answers from President Trump regarding questions about whether his campaign ‘colluded with the Russians,’ according to a new report out by the New York Times.
Mueller is also seeking to question President Trump on so-called ‘obstruction of justice’ however, Mueller and his investigators understood that issues of executive privilege could complicate their pursuit of a presidential interview and did not ask for written responses on that matter, The New York Times said.
So basically, Robert Mueller has nothing on President Trump.
As previously reported, Rudy Giuliani, is preparing a ‘counter-report’ to question Robert Mueller’s legitimacy. Giuliani told The Daily Beast in an interview that his report will focus partly on if the “initiation of the investigation was…legitimate or not.”
Giuliani, Jay Sekulow and other lawyers are helping put together the report which could exceed 100 pages and be released in the next 2-3 weeks–unless it is derailed by sudden developments in the Mueller witch hunt such as a presidential subpoena, according to The Daily Beast.
[Read More…] [jp_post_view]
- U.S. Wins Title of World’s Most Competitive Economy for First Time in a Decade
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Plunge to New Post-1969 Record
- REPORT: Mueller Will Accept Written Answers From Trump on ‘Russian Collusion’
- WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Nike vs In-n-Out: The Silent Majority Have Spoken
- Chuck Todd Silent on NBC News’ Weinstein Scandal After Declaring War on Media Critics
- Social media users falsely accuse ex-Trump official of making ‘white power’ gesture at Kavanaugh hearing
- Investigation: Potentially 39M Cases of Identity Theft by Illegal Aliens in Four Years
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming