BREITBART NEWS: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) will personally deliver the Democrat Party’s televised response to President Donald Trump’s Oval Office address on his proposal to erect a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.
As a partial government shutdown extends into its third week, President Trump will make the case in a prime-time address that $5.6 billion in funding for the wall is required to solve the “crisis” at the southern border and end the partial closure of various federal agencies. The address, scheduled for 9:00 p.m. EST, will be broadcast by ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, MSNBC, and NBC.
On Monday, Pelosi and Schumer demanded all major news networks provide Democrats an opportunity to respond to the president’s speech to the nation, writing in a joint statement that they must granted “equal airtime”
“Now that the television networks have decided to air the President’s address, which if his past statements are any indication will be full of malice and misinformation, Democrats must immediately be given equal airtime,” the Democrat leaders said.CBS, CNN, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, and NBC have signaled that they will broadcast the Democrat’s rebuttal.
[Read More…] 282 views
- Border rancher: ‘We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal’
- Hoping to keep his seat and wary of angering the base, McConnell defers to Trump on the shutdown
- The IRS is recalling 46,000 workers to handle tax returns
- Nancy Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union Address
- ‘THE SMOKING GUN’: Google Manipulated YouTube Search Results for Abortion, Maxine Waters, David Hogg
- Networks Trashed Trump With 90% Negative Spin in 2018, But Did It Matter?
- Judge Blocks Trump Admin from Adding Citizenship Question to 2020 Census
- Huckabee: FBI Agents Who Secretly Investigated Trump Should Be Prosecuted
- Exiled Trump-Hating Politicians Seek Refuge at Leftist Cable Networks – Big League Politics
- ABC/WaPo Poll: Support for Border Wall Soars Among Swing-Voters