BIG LEAGUE POLITICS: As President Trump continues to piece together a wall on the southern border, his top White House adviser Stephen Miller is making an urgent push to get the job done. Here is one of Stephen Miller’s finest moments from December, and a moment that should galvanize Miller’s fellow Republicans to build the Wall.
“If you want to stop the horrors on the northward trek, the rape that occurs, the abuse that occurs, and the death that occurs, then for the love of God fund the border wall!”
“10 United States Code 284, which authorizes President Trump to deploy the military to the Southern border, and to do a lot of other things, and for clarity if you look it up in the dictionary the word fence and the word barrier includes walls of a variety of different materials. So having been said it seems to me that 10 USC 284 can be used by the United States to direct the United States military to build a wall,” Rep. Mo Brooks of Alabama asked Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Policy John Rood.
“You are correct,” said Under Secretary of Defense for Policy John Rood. “That use of authority would authorize the Secretary of Defense to erect barriers, roads, fencing, those type of materials to disrupt drug smuggling.”
[Read More…] 216 views
- The Budget Deal!
- President Trump’s Approval Soars!
- Democrat Tax Plans Are Crazy!
- BOMBSHELL – Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: ‘Knock it off and get it done’
- California governor rebukes Trump in border troop withdrawal
- FBI scrambled to respond to Hillary Clinton lawyer amid Weiner laptop review, newly released emails show
- Never Trumper Erick Erickson Announces He Will Support Trump in 2020
- Saving Babies and DIA Psyops!
- TURNCOAT: Schiff Attacks Mueller for Not Investigating Trump Enough
- Texas Lawmakers Propose State Funding for Wall on Border