BREITBART NEWS: In an interview with CNBC’s John Harwood posted to his outlet’s website on Friday, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) discussed the possibility of President Donald Trump’s impeachment.
Waters said Trump’s dealings with Deutsche Bank warranted more scrutiny, which will highlight a joint congressional committee investigation planned with House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).
The California Democrat dismissed allegations of her past wrongdoings and said that although she wasn’t sure there would be an impeachment resolution in the House, it appeared to her things were trending in that direction.
[Read More…] 20 views
- The Budget Deal!
- President Trump’s Approval Soars!
- Democrat Tax Plans Are Crazy!
- BOMBSHELL – Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: ‘Knock it off and get it done’
- California governor rebukes Trump in border troop withdrawal
- FBI scrambled to respond to Hillary Clinton lawyer amid Weiner laptop review, newly released emails show
- Never Trumper Erick Erickson Announces He Will Support Trump in 2020
- Saving Babies and DIA Psyops!
- TURNCOAT: Schiff Attacks Mueller for Not Investigating Trump Enough
- Texas Lawmakers Propose State Funding for Wall on Border