BIG LEAGUE POLITICS: As Big League Politics accurately reported, lover Lisa Page belted out a few show tunes during her behind-closed-doors testimony with House Republicans including gentlemen from the Freedom Caucus.
Jeff Carlson of The Epoch Times has now obtained bombshell transcripts from the Page testimony, and highlights the following “key points”:
Brennan was aware of the so-called Steele dossier in early August 2016… he included information regarding the dossier in a briefing given to then-Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.).
The FBI appears to have considered investigating President Trump for obstruction of justice both before and after FBI Director James Comey was fired.
Page says the DOJ refused to pursue “gross-negligence” charges against Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server to send classified information.
FBI agent Michael Gaeta, head of the Eurasian Crime Squad, who received the dossier from former MI6 spy Steele in July 2016 is referred to in the transcript as Steele’s handler.
The FBI maintained a previously unknown verification file for the Steele dossier. Congressional investigators did not previously know of its existence.
[Read More…] 1535 views
- Border rancher: ‘We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal’
- Hoping to keep his seat and wary of angering the base, McConnell defers to Trump on the shutdown
- The IRS is recalling 46,000 workers to handle tax returns
- Nancy Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union Address
- ‘THE SMOKING GUN’: Google Manipulated YouTube Search Results for Abortion, Maxine Waters, David Hogg
- Networks Trashed Trump With 90% Negative Spin in 2018, But Did It Matter?
- Judge Blocks Trump Admin from Adding Citizenship Question to 2020 Census
- Huckabee: FBI Agents Who Secretly Investigated Trump Should Be Prosecuted
- Exiled Trump-Hating Politicians Seek Refuge at Leftist Cable Networks – Big League Politics
- ABC/WaPo Poll: Support for Border Wall Soars Among Swing-Voters