BREITBART NEWS: A one-year-old boy is in a critical condition after he and his mother were stabbed in Feltham, London, where police told neighbours to lock their doors and windows after the attack.
At 7.12pm on Monday evening officers were called to a residential address in the London Borough of Hounslow where the woman, reportedly in her 30s, and a baby were found with stab wounds.
Update 1430: Police have named Rehan Khan as the suspect in the Feltham stabbing case.
London’s Metropolitan Police released a mugshot for Rehan Khan Tuesday afternoon, warning members of the public “do not approach”. In a statement, the force said the man they wished to trace “has links to Newham, Slough and Hammersmith & Fulham”.
At the time of the statement Tuesday afternoon, the one-year-old boy remained in critical condition. No arrests have yet been made.
[Read More…] 44 views
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming
- Top 10 Reasons Why Today’s Robust Economy Belongs to President Trump and Not to Obama
- July Report: Prime-age Employment-Population Ratio Highest in Decade
- Unemployment Fell as Job Creation Slowed a Bit in July, Huge Upward Revisions for June and May
- CNN’s Acosta Attacks Hannity: ‘Propagandist for Profit’, ‘Lies Every Night’
- Pastor Predicts Donald Trump Will Be ‘The Most Pro-Black President in Our Lifetime’
- US Appeals Court Rules Trump’s EO Threatening to Withhold Funding From Sanctuary Cities ‘Unconstitutional’
- McConnell Declares Tentative Support for Trump’s Border Wall