BREITBART NEWS: A one-year-old boy is in a critical condition after he and his mother were stabbed in Feltham, London, where police told neighbours to lock their doors and windows after the attack.
At 7.12pm on Monday evening officers were called to a residential address in the London Borough of Hounslow where the woman, reportedly in her 30s, and a baby were found with stab wounds.
Update 1430: Police have named Rehan Khan as the suspect in the Feltham stabbing case.
London’s Metropolitan Police released a mugshot for Rehan Khan Tuesday afternoon, warning members of the public “do not approach”. In a statement, the force said the man they wished to trace “has links to Newham, Slough and Hammersmith & Fulham”.
At the time of the statement Tuesday afternoon, the one-year-old boy remained in critical condition. No arrests have yet been made.
[Read More…] [jp_post_view]
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Plunge to New Post-1969 Record
- REPORT: Mueller Will Accept Written Answers From Trump on ‘Russian Collusion’
- WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Nike vs In-n-Out: The Silent Majority Have Spoken
- Chuck Todd Silent on NBC News’ Weinstein Scandal After Declaring War on Media Critics
- Social media users falsely accuse ex-Trump official of making ‘white power’ gesture at Kavanaugh hearing
- Investigation: Potentially 39M Cases of Identity Theft by Illegal Aliens in Four Years
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming
- Top 10 Reasons Why Today’s Robust Economy Belongs to President Trump and Not to Obama