BREITBART NEWS: A one-year-old boy is in a critical condition after he and his mother were stabbed in Feltham, London, where police told neighbours to lock their doors and windows after the attack.
At 7.12pm on Monday evening officers were called to a residential address in the London Borough of Hounslow where the woman, reportedly in her 30s, and a baby were found with stab wounds.
Update 1430: Police have named Rehan Khan as the suspect in the Feltham stabbing case.
London’s Metropolitan Police released a mugshot for Rehan Khan Tuesday afternoon, warning members of the public “do not approach”. In a statement, the force said the man they wished to trace “has links to Newham, Slough and Hammersmith & Fulham”.
At the time of the statement Tuesday afternoon, the one-year-old boy remained in critical condition. No arrests have yet been made.
[Read More…] 22 views
- Steve Scalise Slams Big Tech Bias at Road to Majority Conference | Breitbart
- Trump’s Economy Delivers Historic 6.7 Million Job Openings
- McConnell cancels most of August recess
- Will Today Be the Day Spygate Officially Shifts Its Focus From Trump to Obama? FBI Director of Counter Intelligence Preistap in Front of Congress Today
- Senate Releases Unredacted Strzok-Page Texts Showing FBI Initiated MULTIPLE SPIES in Trump Campaign in December 2015
- California primaries take top billing as voters in 8 states head to polls
- London Manhunt After One-Year-Old Baby, Woman Stabbed in Broad Daylight