BREITBART NEWS: On Wednesday broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) predicted the much-ballyhooed border wall on the U.S.-Mexico border would ultimately get built.
Graham explained how the Trump administration arrived at the $5.7 billion price tag, noting it was in specific locations where the wall was needed.
“To everybody wondering how this movie ends – it ends this way: We’re going to build the wall one way or another,” Graham said. “I just talked to the president 10 minutes before I came on your show. … So here’s the point we’re trying to make: The $5.7 billion represents 10 locations supporting the Department of Homeland Security that would make the most difference. It’s a professionally designed plan. If you look at the 10 locations on the border where the professionals say we need a barrier, it adds up to $5.7 billion. Every Democrat virtually has voted for 634 miles of fencing.”
[Read More…] 153 views
- The Budget Deal!
- President Trump’s Approval Soars!
- Democrat Tax Plans Are Crazy!
- BOMBSHELL – Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: ‘Knock it off and get it done’
- California governor rebukes Trump in border troop withdrawal
- FBI scrambled to respond to Hillary Clinton lawyer amid Weiner laptop review, newly released emails show
- Never Trumper Erick Erickson Announces He Will Support Trump in 2020
- Saving Babies and DIA Psyops!
- TURNCOAT: Schiff Attacks Mueller for Not Investigating Trump Enough
- Texas Lawmakers Propose State Funding for Wall on Border