THE HILL: George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway and a frequent critic of President Trump, blasted him on Tuesday, saying his “stupidity knows no bounds” after Trump ripped into former aide Cliff Sims for his tell-all book. The conservative lawyer has frequently used Twitter to post one-liners calling out the president.
He quote-tweeted a Washington Post opinion story with the headline “Trump is a fraud” with agreement. Conway’s criticism attracts increased attention, particularly on social media, due to his wife’s role as a senior adviser and close confidant of Trump’s.
Trump took to Twitter early Tuesday to criticize Sims’s new book “Team of Vipers,” the latest to come from former White House staffers depicting the chaos and infighting inside Trump’s administration.
[Read More…] 378 views
- The Budget Deal!
- President Trump’s Approval Soars!
- Democrat Tax Plans Are Crazy!
- BOMBSHELL – Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: ‘Knock it off and get it done’
- California governor rebukes Trump in border troop withdrawal
- FBI scrambled to respond to Hillary Clinton lawyer amid Weiner laptop review, newly released emails show
- Never Trumper Erick Erickson Announces He Will Support Trump in 2020
- Saving Babies and DIA Psyops!
- TURNCOAT: Schiff Attacks Mueller for Not Investigating Trump Enough
- Texas Lawmakers Propose State Funding for Wall on Border