BREITBART NEWS: President Donald Trump announced Friday his decision to withdraw from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty with Russia.
The president noted “for far too long” Russia had violated the treaty, and said he would begin the process to withdraw unless Russia demonstrated compliance with the agreement.
“The United States has fully adhered to the INF Treaty for more than 30 years, but we will not remain constrained by its terms while Russia misrepresents its actions,” Trump wrote in a statement sent to reporters. The president reasserted his commitment to Europe’s NATO allies as well as a commitment to “effective” arms control treaties.
He also signaled a willingness to work with Russia for a closer and better relationship, if they would comply with the treaty.
[Read More…] 58 views
- The Budget Deal!
- President Trump’s Approval Soars!
- Democrat Tax Plans Are Crazy!
- BOMBSHELL – Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: ‘Knock it off and get it done’
- California governor rebukes Trump in border troop withdrawal
- FBI scrambled to respond to Hillary Clinton lawyer amid Weiner laptop review, newly released emails show
- Never Trumper Erick Erickson Announces He Will Support Trump in 2020
- Saving Babies and DIA Psyops!
- TURNCOAT: Schiff Attacks Mueller for Not Investigating Trump Enough
- Texas Lawmakers Propose State Funding for Wall on Border