THE GATEWAY PUNDIT: In light of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s history of cancers and most recently, a surgery to have cancerous tumors removed from her lungs as well as her absence from the bench, Dr. Joseph Bentivegna writes Bader, 85, is quite ill.
Dr. Bentivegna, M.D. says the media who have commented on Ginsburg’s health are “underestimating the severity of her illness,” and that “President Trump has a reasonable chance” of replacing Ginsburg in his first term.
If Trump wins reelection, the doctor believes Trump has at least an 80% chance of replacing Ginsburg — we believe that chance is much much higher.
The doctor laid out Ginsburg’s history of illness in his blog post, but points out the most significant thing is the justice’s recent surgery on her lungs to remove tumors.
[Read More…] 1112 views
- Border rancher: ‘We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal’
- Hoping to keep his seat and wary of angering the base, McConnell defers to Trump on the shutdown
- The IRS is recalling 46,000 workers to handle tax returns
- Nancy Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union Address
- ‘THE SMOKING GUN’: Google Manipulated YouTube Search Results for Abortion, Maxine Waters, David Hogg
- Networks Trashed Trump With 90% Negative Spin in 2018, But Did It Matter?
- Judge Blocks Trump Admin from Adding Citizenship Question to 2020 Census
- Huckabee: FBI Agents Who Secretly Investigated Trump Should Be Prosecuted
- Exiled Trump-Hating Politicians Seek Refuge at Leftist Cable Networks – Big League Politics
- ABC/WaPo Poll: Support for Border Wall Soars Among Swing-Voters