While Democrats have always embraced socialist policies to a certain extent, claiming to be a “socialist” was taboo until recently, with the change thanks in large part to a surge in millennial candidates running for office.
Even though the 2018 midterm elections are more than three months out, Democrats have quickly lost control of their agenda for the American people. Any plan that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi may have had for their divided caucus is now being forcibly pulled further to the left by Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Democratic congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a 28 year-old progressive darling of the Bronx who is almost certain to win her election in an overwhelmingly Democratic district.
This brings us to the Democrats’ newest millennial problem: All the young, hip candidates have essentially embraced far-left socialism. Even worse, many of these candidates have all been endorsed by the Democratic Socialists of America and are touting their endorsement as a badge of honor.
[Read More…] [jp_post_view]
- U.S. Wins Title of World’s Most Competitive Economy for First Time in a Decade
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Plunge to New Post-1969 Record
- REPORT: Mueller Will Accept Written Answers From Trump on ‘Russian Collusion’
- WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Nike vs In-n-Out: The Silent Majority Have Spoken
- Chuck Todd Silent on NBC News’ Weinstein Scandal After Declaring War on Media Critics
- Social media users falsely accuse ex-Trump official of making ‘white power’ gesture at Kavanaugh hearing
- Investigation: Potentially 39M Cases of Identity Theft by Illegal Aliens in Four Years
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming