While Democrats have always embraced socialist policies to a certain extent, claiming to be a “socialist” was taboo until recently, with the change thanks in large part to a surge in millennial candidates running for office.
Even though the 2018 midterm elections are more than three months out, Democrats have quickly lost control of their agenda for the American people. Any plan that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi may have had for their divided caucus is now being forcibly pulled further to the left by Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Democratic congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a 28 year-old progressive darling of the Bronx who is almost certain to win her election in an overwhelmingly Democratic district.
This brings us to the Democrats’ newest millennial problem: All the young, hip candidates have essentially embraced far-left socialism. Even worse, many of these candidates have all been endorsed by the Democratic Socialists of America and are touting their endorsement as a badge of honor.
[Read More…] 147 views
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming
- Top 10 Reasons Why Today’s Robust Economy Belongs to President Trump and Not to Obama
- July Report: Prime-age Employment-Population Ratio Highest in Decade
- Unemployment Fell as Job Creation Slowed a Bit in July, Huge Upward Revisions for June and May
- CNN’s Acosta Attacks Hannity: ‘Propagandist for Profit’, ‘Lies Every Night’
- Pastor Predicts Donald Trump Will Be ‘The Most Pro-Black President in Our Lifetime’
- US Appeals Court Rules Trump’s EO Threatening to Withhold Funding From Sanctuary Cities ‘Unconstitutional’
- McConnell Declares Tentative Support for Trump’s Border Wall