BIG LEAGUE POLITICS: President Donald Trump is capable of building most or all of his southern border wall with the money the federal government spends giving tax refunds to illegal aliens.
The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration confirmed that Additional Child Tax Credits for ITIN (the tax classification that illegal immigrants use) reached $4.2 billion in the year 2010, noting: “The payment of Federal funds through this tax benefit appears to provide an additional incentive for aliens to enter, reside, and work in the United States without authorization, which contradicts Federal law and policy to remove such incentives.”
The number has almost certainly grown larger than $4.2 billion since 2010. Why? Because the IRS actively ignores warnings from the Social Security administration about illegal aliens using fake Social Security numbers.
[Read More…] 475 views
- Border rancher: ‘We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal’
- Hoping to keep his seat and wary of angering the base, McConnell defers to Trump on the shutdown
- The IRS is recalling 46,000 workers to handle tax returns
- Nancy Pelosi Asks Trump to Postpone State of the Union Address
- ‘THE SMOKING GUN’: Google Manipulated YouTube Search Results for Abortion, Maxine Waters, David Hogg
- Networks Trashed Trump With 90% Negative Spin in 2018, But Did It Matter?
- Judge Blocks Trump Admin from Adding Citizenship Question to 2020 Census
- Huckabee: FBI Agents Who Secretly Investigated Trump Should Be Prosecuted
- Exiled Trump-Hating Politicians Seek Refuge at Leftist Cable Networks – Big League Politics
- ABC/WaPo Poll: Support for Border Wall Soars Among Swing-Voters