BREITBART NEWS: Chuck Todd declared war on media critics Monday while remaining silent about NBC’s coverup of the Harvey Weinstein sex abuse scandal.
Without citing evidence or studies, and while his own network chairman is under fire for covering up for accused serial rapist Weinstein (a big league Democrat donor), Todd is using the pages of the far-left Atlantic to blame Richard Nixon and Fox News for the American people’s lack of trust in the establishment media (and for Donald Trump making it to the White House).
Even as the now-disgraced Carl Bernstein of Watergate fame has been exposed as a fake news-spreading liar, rather than address countless media scandals (including Joy Reid and Brian Williams at his own NBC News), Todd chooses to weave a wacky conspiracy theory involving two dead men: Nixon and former Fox News chief Roger Ailes. While Todd’s piece has to be read to be believed, especially coming from a “journalist” who just last week called for immediate impeachment proceedings against Trump (really), the lack of self-reflection simply cannot be believed.
According to Todd, the following dots seamlessly connect (this is best read out loud in the dark with a flashlight under your chin): “The modern campaign against the American press corps has its roots in the Nixon era” — and — “without Ailes [who worked for Nixon], a man of Trump’s background and character could never have won.”
According to Todd, in between those connected dots, there was the conspiracy of “Figures such as Rush Limbaugh, Matt Drudge, and the trio of Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Laura Ingraham [who] have attained wealth and power by exploiting the fears of older white people.”
[Read More…] [jp_post_view]
- U.S. Wins Title of World’s Most Competitive Economy for First Time in a Decade
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Plunge to New Post-1969 Record
- REPORT: Mueller Will Accept Written Answers From Trump on ‘Russian Collusion’
- WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Nike vs In-n-Out: The Silent Majority Have Spoken
- Chuck Todd Silent on NBC News’ Weinstein Scandal After Declaring War on Media Critics
- Social media users falsely accuse ex-Trump official of making ‘white power’ gesture at Kavanaugh hearing
- Investigation: Potentially 39M Cases of Identity Theft by Illegal Aliens in Four Years
- White House: Media Dividing Our Country More than Donald Trump
- China Angered by ‘America First’ Commitments in U.S. Defense Act
- July Retail Sales Rock, Productivity Soars Above Expectations, Manufacturing Businesses Booming