Born in Inglewood, California, Omar has also lived in Hawthorne, and currently resides in Torrance. Omar is a Small Business Owner, and has worked with Fortune 500 companies. He holds a B.A. in Criminal Justice and has assisted crime victims at the Los Angeles DA’s office. He is the coordinator for the Unified Small Business Alliance Outreach Program, and serves as an Ex-Officio on the Republican central committee. In 2012, Omar was an advocate against the redistricting commission’s maps for gerrymandering, and has served as a local Traffic Commissioner in the city of Torrance, CA.
- Steve Scalise Slams Big Tech Bias at Road to Majority Conference | Breitbart
- Trump’s Economy Delivers Historic 6.7 Million Job Openings
- McConnell cancels most of August recess
- Will Today Be the Day Spygate Officially Shifts Its Focus From Trump to Obama? FBI Director of Counter Intelligence Preistap in Front of Congress Today
- Senate Releases Unredacted Strzok-Page Texts Showing FBI Initiated MULTIPLE SPIES in Trump Campaign in December 2015
- California primaries take top billing as voters in 8 states head to polls
- London Manhunt After One-Year-Old Baby, Woman Stabbed in Broad Daylight