Nick Polce is a father, husband, businessman, and veteran. After graduating from college, Nick served in the U.S. Army Special Forces, also known as the Green Berets, from 2002 to 2014. After serving in the military, Nick began his life in the private sector as an entrepreneur, real estate investor, and part owner at a risk mitigation firm. For the past eight years, Nick has been happily married to his beautiful wife, Karla. They welcomed their first child in 2016. The family lives in Lake Geneva.
- Steve Scalise Slams Big Tech Bias at Road to Majority Conference | Breitbart
- Trump’s Economy Delivers Historic 6.7 Million Job Openings
- McConnell cancels most of August recess
- Will Today Be the Day Spygate Officially Shifts Its Focus From Trump to Obama? FBI Director of Counter Intelligence Preistap in Front of Congress Today
- Senate Releases Unredacted Strzok-Page Texts Showing FBI Initiated MULTIPLE SPIES in Trump Campaign in December 2015
- California primaries take top billing as voters in 8 states head to polls
- London Manhunt After One-Year-Old Baby, Woman Stabbed in Broad Daylight