Jim and his wife Tina have a daughter and two sons. For Jim, serving in Congress is an opportunity to give back to his country and his community, while helping to restore strength to our economy and accountability to our government. He is proud of his working class roots, where he learned the value of hard work and developed his unyielding commitment to preserving the American Dream. He is honored to serve the people of the 16th district as their voice in Washington and hopes to continue his work with both Republicans and Democrats to help our nation meet the many challenges it faces today.
- Steve Scalise Slams Big Tech Bias at Road to Majority Conference | Breitbart
- Trump’s Economy Delivers Historic 6.7 Million Job Openings
- McConnell cancels most of August recess
- Will Today Be the Day Spygate Officially Shifts Its Focus From Trump to Obama? FBI Director of Counter Intelligence Preistap in Front of Congress Today
- Senate Releases Unredacted Strzok-Page Texts Showing FBI Initiated MULTIPLE SPIES in Trump Campaign in December 2015
- California primaries take top billing as voters in 8 states head to polls
- London Manhunt After One-Year-Old Baby, Woman Stabbed in Broad Daylight