FOXNEWS: NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. – The Democratic Party’s ambitious midterm plan to regain control of the House of Representatives faces its biggest test yet in Tuesday’s California primaries – where candidates are tripping over each other for the chance to flip Republican-held districts.
The big question facing the party, however, is whether their candidates’ enthusiasm could backfire. So many Democratic contenders have jumped into key races – largely running on an anti-Trump platform – that the overload threatens to split the vote and boost Republicans. But the state nevertheless offers Democrats a wealth of opportunities to swipe seats. California’s House races, meanwhile, are just a fraction of the action taking place on Tuesday, the biggest primary day so far this cycle. With eight states voting, an array of contests will reveal how each party is trending as the midterms near.
[Read More…] 20 views
- Steve Scalise Slams Big Tech Bias at Road to Majority Conference | Breitbart
- Trump’s Economy Delivers Historic 6.7 Million Job Openings
- McConnell cancels most of August recess
- Will Today Be the Day Spygate Officially Shifts Its Focus From Trump to Obama? FBI Director of Counter Intelligence Preistap in Front of Congress Today
- Senate Releases Unredacted Strzok-Page Texts Showing FBI Initiated MULTIPLE SPIES in Trump Campaign in December 2015
- California primaries take top billing as voters in 8 states head to polls
- London Manhunt After One-Year-Old Baby, Woman Stabbed in Broad Daylight