THE GATEWAY PUNDIT: Former FBI Director James Comey lied to Congress.
While under oath fired FBI Director Comey blamed the decision on an underling for not telling Congress for 9 months about an investigation into candidate Trump before the 2016 election.
The underling, former FBI Director of Counterintelligence, Bill Priestap, refuted this and says that it was Comey’s decision to hide this critical information from Congress.
Jeff Carlson at the Epoch Times released a report on Thursday that provides information from an unsourced leak of a congressional hearing transcript highlighting the testimony of former FBI Director of Counterintelligence, Bill Priestap. The report is damning and although Priestap certainly appears to be withholding the facts in all his answers, one thing he was clear about – Former FBI Director James Comey made the call to not tell Congress about the ongoing investigation into candidate Donald Trump for nine months.
[Read More…] 384 views
- The Budget Deal!
- President Trump’s Approval Soars!
- Democrat Tax Plans Are Crazy!
- BOMBSHELL – Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: ‘Knock it off and get it done’
- California governor rebukes Trump in border troop withdrawal
- FBI scrambled to respond to Hillary Clinton lawyer amid Weiner laptop review, newly released emails show
- Never Trumper Erick Erickson Announces He Will Support Trump in 2020
- Saving Babies and DIA Psyops!
- TURNCOAT: Schiff Attacks Mueller for Not Investigating Trump Enough
- Texas Lawmakers Propose State Funding for Wall on Border