BREITBART NEWS: It’s been cold outside but the American job creation machine was red hot in January.
The American economy added 304,000 jobs in January. The unemployment rate ticked up to 4.0 percent, the government said Friday.
Economists had expected 158,000 nonfarm payroll growth and the unemployment rate to hold steady at 3.9 percent.
December was revised down from the originally reported 312,000 to 222,000. That’s a very large revision. November’s report, which was originally reported at a very weak 155,000 and revised up to 176,000, was again revised to 196,000.
The manufacturing sector added 13,000 jobs in January, making its 12-month total 261,000. That was slightly lower than the 15,000 that economists had forecast. The federal government was shut down for the survey period covered by the January jobs report. But the Labor Department said it had no effect on jobs creation.
[Read More…] 19 views
- The Budget Deal!
- President Trump’s Approval Soars!
- Democrat Tax Plans Are Crazy!
- BOMBSHELL – Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: ‘Knock it off and get it done’
- California governor rebukes Trump in border troop withdrawal
- FBI scrambled to respond to Hillary Clinton lawyer amid Weiner laptop review, newly released emails show
- Never Trumper Erick Erickson Announces He Will Support Trump in 2020
- Saving Babies and DIA Psyops!
- TURNCOAT: Schiff Attacks Mueller for Not Investigating Trump Enough
- Texas Lawmakers Propose State Funding for Wall on Border