THE GATEWAY PUNDIT: Bongino confirmed to Tucker that only a dozen Democrats went to read the classified memo. 190 Republicans went to view the shocking memo before the committee vote on Monday.
Bongino told Tucker Carlson the investigation leads directly to the Obama Oval Office.
Dan Bongino: It is not a coincidence that Devin Nunes who has an entire scope of what happened went back in March to the White House facility to read very specific intel that I think will very likely be in this memo. What am I saying by this? That the information was likely breached to Barack Obama. What does that mean? That means that this information was being used by Hillary and all of this other stuff that was in this dossier and all of this spying was probably being inserted into daily briefs by Barack Obama. Why else would Nunes have to go to the White House to read it. […]
- Viewers approve of Trump’s first State of the Union address – CBS News poll
- Former Secret Service Agent: FISA Memo Intel Leads Directly to Barack Obama’s Desk (VIDEO)
- “SECRET EMPIRES” Book Hints At Exposing “Vast Corruption” By Barack Obama, Joe Biden & John Kerry
- Stunning Report: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Caught Leaking After Admitting “Trump-Russia” Collusion Story Was “Bullsh*t”
- BREAKING: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe – Named In FISA MEMO – STEPS DOWN EFFECTIVE TODAY