THE GATEWAY PUNDIT: Veteran media critic and author Howard Kurtz writes in his new book “Media Madness,” that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe initiated a meeting last February with then-Chief of Staff Reince Preibus to relay he believed a New York Times piece alleging Trump campaign officials made contact numerous times with Russian intelligence officials was “bullsh*t.
”According to Kurtz, Preibus asked if the FBI could release a statement denying the report’s veracity. The former FBI Deputy Dirctor said he would have to think about it, later telling Preibus that there was nothing he could do. Later, Comey called to relay the same message, instead offering to provide Senate Intelligence Committee investigators with evidence that would discredit the report. […]
- Viewers approve of Trump’s first State of the Union address – CBS News poll
- Former Secret Service Agent: FISA Memo Intel Leads Directly to Barack Obama’s Desk (VIDEO)
- “SECRET EMPIRES” Book Hints At Exposing “Vast Corruption” By Barack Obama, Joe Biden & John Kerry
- Stunning Report: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Caught Leaking After Admitting “Trump-Russia” Collusion Story Was “Bullsh*t”
- BREAKING: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe – Named In FISA MEMO – STEPS DOWN EFFECTIVE TODAY