THE GATEWAY PUNDIT: An attorney for Trump, Jay Sekulow discussed the newly released Strzok-Page text messages on his radio show Jay Live Friday and said the FBI lovebirds admitted they were stonewalling Congress on Hillary’s email investigation.
Strzok and Page also knew the hidden FBI reports would come out in FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests and “absolutely inflame Congress”.
Trump-hating FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress Bureau lawyer, Lisa Page admitted to hiding “302 reports” (FBI reports) about Hillary’s criminal email investigation from Congress. The two lovebirds then lamented that FOIA requests would bring these hidden reports to the surface, ultimately creating a firestorm with Congress. […]
- Viewers approve of Trump’s first State of the Union address – CBS News poll
- Former Secret Service Agent: FISA Memo Intel Leads Directly to Barack Obama’s Desk (VIDEO)
- “SECRET EMPIRES” Book Hints At Exposing “Vast Corruption” By Barack Obama, Joe Biden & John Kerry
- Stunning Report: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Caught Leaking After Admitting “Trump-Russia” Collusion Story Was “Bullsh*t”
- BREAKING: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe – Named In FISA MEMO – STEPS DOWN EFFECTIVE TODAY